WE WELCOME YOUR INSPECTION ON SATURDAY 24TH MARCH AT 12.15 - 1.00PM
ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT IN ACRES OF GRANDEUR
Relaxed, retreat-style living is at your fingertips with this dual level, five bedroom family home, set on five glorious acres with impressive views of the Hills District.
The lower floor offers plenty of quiet spaces, including a study, library, media and living room - all of which can serve as a sixth bedroom if required. The breezy, open plan kitchen, meals and family arena makes for the ideal space to bring the family together at the end of a long day. Budding chefs will love the new kitchen, featuring on-trend stainless steel appliances.
Heading up the luxurious central staircase, you'll find the five light-filled bedrooms, designed around a central TV room. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and a huge ensuite bathroom, complete with double shower, raised spa bath and modern black tiling.
Those who appreciate the great outdoors will be thrilled with the outside potential this stunning home has to offer. In the rear, a modern rustic covered al fresco with kitchen and attached outdoor paved space makes for the perfect entertaining, BBQ or party venue - dance floor included! The floodlit tennis court, in ground pool and separate jacuzzi hot tub will ensure you feel you have hit the property lottery.
Situated in a growth corridor of friendly Annangrove, this family home is a short walk to local shops and schools, 5 minutes drive to bustling Rouse Hill and its planned railway station, and an easy 50 minute commute to Sydney city. With all of the 5 acres usable, not only does this property lend itself to the ideal family property, but also a fantastic opportunity on Annangrove Road, with potential growth over the coming years being enormous.
* Booming Annangrove location
* 5 acre property
* Freshly painted interiors
* Grand staircase and entryway
* 5 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans (possibility for sixth)
* Master ensuite with double shower and raised bath offering local views
* Open plan new kitchen, meals and family space
* Media room
* 'Modern rustic' covered al fresco with outdoor kitchen, plus uncovered paved party space
* Floodlit tennis court
* In ground pool and separate jacuzzi
* Near new colorbond shed 20m x 13m x 5m
* Mezzanine level - games room
* Walk to local school and shops
* 5 minute drive to new Rouse Hill train station (soon to be completed)
* Easy 50 minute commute to Sydney CBD
Auction Saturday 7th April at 1.30pm on site (unless sold prior)
Small in numbers but a strong community
spirit exists in Annangrove providing residents with a shopping centre, local primary school,
sporting fields, environmental centre and a rural fire service.