WE WELCOME YOUR INSPECTION ON SATURDAY 24TH MARCH AT 12.00 - 12.45PM
ARGUABLY ONE OF KENTHURST'S BEST 5 ACRE BLOCKS
Positioned on one of Kenthurst's finest 5 acre, level blocks of land, this immaculately maintained, original brick veneer home is a wise purchase for any discerning home buyer. With plenty of infra structure already there, all you have to do is move in. Single level home, tennis court, colorbond shed, brick stables, tar sealed driveway and fencing, is all there and in excellent order.
Whether you renovate and extend the existing solid home or choose to build the home of your dreams, you will not find a better 5 acre property.
Family home to Olympic Equestrian Show jump rider Greg Eurell selected for 1980 Moscow games and competed at 1984 Los Angeles Games.
A plethora of fenced boundaries, paddocks and generous 5 stable block with tack and feed room and wash bay make this property ideal for horse owners or trainers searching for a quiet, private property to hone their craft.
With both front and rear verandahs, formal lounge and dining rooms, TV room, kitchen with granite bench tops and adjoining meals area, any growing family will love the charm this neat home exudes.
The four light-filled bedrooms all feature built-in robes, while the master includes a renovated ensuite bathroom and parents retreat. All four bedrooms are generous in size, and 5th bedroom or study, is a welcome addition.
On the grounds of this welcoming property you'll discover a championship size tennis court, al fresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen, dog kennel spaces, expansive shed with auto access, plus horse float/parking space, as well as an underground water tank.
Conveniently located close to both Kenthurst Village and Dural shops and local exclusive schools, and approximately ten minutes to both Rouse Hill and Castle Hill's shopping centres and their soon to be completed railway stations, resulting in making commuting far simpler in the near future.
Make the move to one of Kenthurst's finest properties and stake your claim in the good life the Hills District has to offer.
* On the market for the first time in 42 years
* Quiet location, yet close in
* 122m street frontage
* 5 flat acres of land
* Front and rear verandahs
* Ducted air throughout
* Formal lounge and dining rooms
* Kitchen with granite bench tops
* TV room/family room
* Master bedroom with parents retreat, renovated ensuite & split system a/c
* Huge laundry with outdoor access bathroom
* Championship size artificial grass tennis court
* Concrete slab floored shed with 3 phase power, mezzanine level, hoist, attached caravan/horse float or truck parking (auto doors to shed)
* Fully-fenced boundaries and paddocks with post + rail fencing
* 5 stable block with tack room, feed room, feed box + water, hot + cold wash bay and toilet
* 100,000 underground water tank
* Dog kennel areas rear of shedding
* Al fresco with BBQ, sink and entertaining area
* Spotlights on property
* Double garage and sealed driveway
* Close to Kenthurst and Dural shops + exclusive schools on main bus route
* Approx 10 minutes to Rouse Hill & Castle Hill's shopping centres and their soon to be completed railway stations
* Within 50 minutes of Sydney CBD
Kenthurst is a wonderful community centred
around local schools and pre-schools, the Rotary Club of Kenthurst, various Sporting
Clubs and the Rural Fire Service.
Situated some 39 kms north west of the
Sydney Central Business...