WE WELCOME YOUR INSPECTION ON SATURDAY 24TH MARCH AT 11.00 - 11.45PM
POOLSIDE COUNTRY CHARM ON PRISTINE ACREAGE
With a charming country cottage aesthetic, this two story solid brick home is nestled on 4.5 acres of completely usable, flat land.
Privately set back from the road, its wrap around verandah, hardwood timber floors, feature brick interior walls and upper level dormer windows offer a cosy, light-filled slice of rustic paradise in exclusive Kenthurst.
The lower floor features dual formal and informal dining rooms, office, billiard room and bathroom with feature claw bath. An extensive open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry opens out into the central family room equipped with slow combustion fireplace. The formal lounge features decorative cornices, fireplace and French doors leading to the front verandah. Lower floor is air conditioned by two split AC system.
On the upper floor are the five primary bedrooms, including two with ensuite and walk-in robes. The adjoining rumpus is the ideal spot for kids entertainment and/or separate TV room. The upper floor is serviced by fully ducted air conditioning.
A huge 10m x 10m covered entertaining area connects the house with the pristine inground swimming pool. If your family loves spending time in the sun, you'll also be thrilled with the floodlit tennis court, chicken coup, veggie garden and large dam all set on the acreage.
Storage is no problem, with not only ample storage opportunities within the home itself, but a 16m x 12m barn style shed, 4 bay wood shed and four car garage with 4m x 4m suspended mezzanine storage area overhead, located on the property.
With established gardens and land that could easily be fenced into separate paddocks all with town water supply, this beautiful home is only minutes to local shops and schools, including busy Rouse Hill and its planned railway station, and offers a seamless 50 minute commute to the big smoke of Sydney.
* 4.5 acre property - 100% useable/flat land
* Large family room with slow combustion stove
* Wrap around verandah
* Large kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry
* Formal lounge room with fireplace
* Study/home office
* Billiard room
* Formal dining room with French doors to verandah
* Bathroom with feature claw bath
* Bedroom 1 and 5 with walk-in robe + ensuite
* All five bedrooms equipped with ceiling fans
* Air conditioned throughout
* Back to base security on the house and garage
* 10m x 10m covered entertaining area
* Inground swimming pool
* Floodlit tennis court
* 4 car garage
* 4 bay wood shed
* 16m x 12m shed ideal for boats, cars, trucks, floats or storage
* Large dam on site with town water supply to all paddocks
* 7-10 minutes to prestigious local schools Hills Grammar School & Marian College
* 10 minutes to Rouse Hill shops and soon to be completed train station
* 50 minute commute to Sydney
Kenthurst is a wonderful community centred
around local schools and pre-schools, the Rotary Club of Kenthurst, various Sporting
Clubs and the Rural Fire Service.
Situated some 39 kms north west of the
Sydney Central Business...