RENOVATED, RETREAT-STYLE LIVING IN SPRAWLING BUSH SURROUNDS
Equipped with two fully independent homes on its immense 5 acre grounds, this stunning home is renovated to the highest standard, so all there is left
Equipped with two fully independent homes on its immense 5 acre grounds, this stunning home is renovated to the highest standard, so all there is left to do is to move in and enjoy!
Ideally-suited to two families living together, such as a growing family and their in-laws, the 2 arable acres are also designed with two automatic gate entries for completely private, self-contained living.
The main, brick veneer home (First Dwelling) features free-flowing, communal living areas, five generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and seven car spaces.The updated kitchen features all new benchtops, appliances and lighting - sure to please any budding chef.
The home's outdoor kitchen and al fresco features a handy pizza oven, and overlooks the in-ground solar heated pool, complete with waterfall feature and a 6-seat spa - all surrounded by lush greenery. Add to that a fully-fenced gazebo and sundeck area, and this space will become a firm family favourite.
The rear home (Second Dwelling) features two bedrooms + study, one bathroom and 2 car spaces, including a large shed. Both homes, have great privacy. So living independently of each other is not a problem.
Whether unwinding in the bathroom's large spa bath or taking in the tranquil surrounds from the large timber deck, you'll feel right at home here.
The property is only 100m from the local bus stop and a short drive to local shops, cafes and amenities, so bush living with access to everything you could need is completely achievable.
The best of both world's awaits!
* Two fully-independent homes on 5 acre property (2 arable)
* Immaculately presented gardens + grounds
* Dual occupancy approval through council
* Tranquil, quiet bush surrounds
* Large farm-style shed on property
* A short drive to local amenities, and 100m walk to bus route.
* Expansive kitchen, living, dining and rumpus areas.
* Fully-renovated kitchen with chef-quality additions
* Five generous bedrooms in main house
* Solar-heated, resort-style swimming pool with spa
* Outdoor kitchen with pizza oven and bar fridge
* Gazebo and sundeck area by the pool
* Ample storage space
* 7 car spaces
* Two cosy bedrooms + study
* Updated kitchen
* Relaxing timber deck
* 2 car spaces, including large shed
Kenthurst is a wonderful community centred
around local schools and pre-schools, the Rotary Club of Kenthurst, various Sporting
Clubs and the Rural Fire Service.
Situated some 39 kms north west of the
Sydney Central Business...